Vampire Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where members can talk about vampires, and other related things.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mako, a new thing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Vampire :
  • Yes

Mako, a new thing Empty
PostSubject: Mako, a new thing   Mako, a new thing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 am

Hello everyone, i am known as mako. I find that this site has real vampires, and not foolish humans, thinking they are what they aern't.
I am Mako. I come to you with respect and honor. From the first moment i felt the energy, i knew i had to find, people like myself, let's say i am done looking.
Back to top Go down
pyro_vamp
Local Administratior
pyro_vamp

Vampire :
  • Yes

Mako, a new thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako, a new thing   Mako, a new thing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:56 am

Welcome to the forums Mako. As a formality: read through the rules and stickies, and use the search function. Enjoy your time here, and feel free to PM me if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Angelika
Junior
Angelika

Vampire :
  • No

Mako, a new thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako, a new thing   Mako, a new thing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:52 am

Greetings and welcome to the forum,
Please read through the rules, FAQS, stickies and if you have any questions please feel free to ask or PM Ouiet, Pyro or myself as we will reply to your message in a timely manner.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Quiest
Administrator
Quiest

Vampire :
  • Yes

Mako, a new thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako, a new thing   Mako, a new thing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Greetings and Welcome to Vampire Angels, Mako.

Like the others have said, take a read through the rules, FAQ's, and the stickies and if you have a question, please do not hesitate to ask anyone one of us.

Nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireangels.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

Mako, a new thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako, a new thing   Mako, a new thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mako, a new thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Angels :: Welcome :: Welcome to New Members-
Jump to: