Vampire Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where members can talk about vampires, and other related things.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MILOmassacre
MILOmassacre

Vampire :
  • Yes

Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:39 am

Are you experiencing symptoms of Psychic Interference?
Is Black Magic casting a shadow on your Life?

Life force being sucked off
Mental fatigue
Feeling of some foreign energy in home or in body
Sleeplessness / Insomnia...Not sleeping well
Feelings of something just not being right
Prolonged unconsciousness
Physical Incapacitation
In very extreme cases, coma
Unknown reasons wake you up around 3am each morning
There's someone you can't get out of your head and that makes you sick
Nightmares Feelings of Melancholy
Astral traveling without direction or control, a feeling of being pulled out of your body
Your gut feelings tells you that the feelings you get from it are not normal, or come from an external source
Hearing odd sounds or feelings of weight when asleep
A waning in energy around the time of the darkening moon
Crushing weight upon chest and a sense of fear and paranoia
Unable to stomach your food, though you know it's fresh and good
Excessive sleeping patterns
Series of failures
The temptation or the pressure to do things you normally won't do such as illegal or immoral activities
Strange feelings of being vulnerable, even in usually safe areas
Wake up drained
Mysteriously things disappear or move
Nervous exhaustion followed with physical deterioration
Weird dreams of frightening symbols
Feeling of sudden, mysterious depression
Things constantly going wrong
Physical fatigue that cannot be explained by other means
A clenched knot feeling in your stomach / solar plexus area
Unidentified dizziness
Mysterious uneasiness
Disorientation
Loads of little accidents
Fuzzy state of mind, feeling of drunkenness
Hostile arguments with strangers
Strange nausea
Major disruptions in your relationships or workplace
Unexplained difficulty in breathing
Lately people tend to stay away from you
Throbbing pain in the forehead
Pet animals get sick or act strange
Severe or constant headache / migraine
Puzzling death of plants or pets
Loss or increase of appetite
Mental collapse
Unexplained lack of concentration
Other mysterious happenings
And there could be many more versions...

These symptoms could be possible psychic energy interference
Back to top Go down
pyro_vamp
Local Administratior
pyro_vamp

Vampire :
  • Yes

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:43 am

Everything on that list could also be indicators of numerous serious medical diseases. I would also like to point out that the correct term is Psionic, not Psychic. (It is a common error, so I don't hold that against you)
Back to top Go down
RaynePhoenix
Temp. Admin
RaynePhoenix

Vampire :
  • No

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:52 am

As a person who practises a little Magic herself, I would strongly like to point out that Vampirism and Psychic drain are not "black" magic.
I would also like to point out that I am of the opinion that there is no such thing as "black" magic, only "black" people.

Check lists are bad for your health.

In future, please specify why these can be symptoms of Psychic attacks.

Also, if you are ever experiencing such symptoms, please see a doctor. Many on this list are easily fixed with a better diet and sleeping patterns.

On a final note; The title of this thread reads 'Recognising and Releasing'. Pray tell, how does this list of very common occuring ailments either 'Recognise' or 'Release' Psionic Vampirism?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ripa.co.nr
MILOmassacre
MILOmassacre

Vampire :
  • Yes

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:04 am

I agree with you about everything on that list could also be indicators of numerous serious medical diseases. I posted it because I wanted to know your opinions about this. Thank you for the comment. I do appreciate it (:

Black is only label. Magick is magick and I think it depends on every people who does magick as you said "black" people. About the article, perhaps it is an assumption. And the title, everyone has different opinion about this and I think it could be both. I really thank you.
Back to top Go down
RaynePhoenix
Temp. Admin
RaynePhoenix

Vampire :
  • No

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:38 am

These are things you would place in your initial thread.

We are not to assume that every post here is asking for an opinion as many will not be.
Back to top Go down
MILOmassacre
MILOmassacre

Vampire :
  • Yes

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:49 am

Okay. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Elsie
Junior
Elsie

Vampire :
  • Yes

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:11 am

Pyro_vamp I actually strongly disagree with that. It can either be psychic or psionic vampire. It depends on what type of vampire that individual is. They can either be psi or psy vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritguardians.darkbb.com/
pyro_vamp
Local Administratior
pyro_vamp

Vampire :
  • Yes

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Depending on where you are in the community, the two words are used interchangeably, but there is a slight difference between them.
For example:
Quote :
Psi vampires used to be referred to as psychic vampires, but the field of behavioral psychology has co-opted the term psychic vampire to describe a person who has a psychological need for attention and will do whatever they can to get that attention from anyone and everyone, leaving those that interact with them feeling drained. Psi vampires avoid using the term psychic vampire to differentiate themselves from the behavioral psychology psychic vampires.
~borrowed from sanguinarius.org

Then there is:
Quote :
Though the two terms refer to the same being, they do so with different meanings in mind. Some insist on calling psychic vampires "psi-vampires", and insist that "psychic vampire" is incorrect, and then proceed to "prove it" by splitting etymological hairs. I disagree. There is a distinction which needs to be made between the two terms. "Psychic vampires" are called such because they feed psychically, as opposed to physically. However, it could be argued that psi is the auric or life-energy where as "psychic" is actually now thought to be shared thoughtwaves from a collective consciousness. So "psi-vampire" refers to what they feed upon, whereas "psychic vampire" refers to how they feed. Not infrequently, psi-vamps may also experience the Thirst in varying degrees of intensity, and in fact, there are many similarities in condition between the psi-vamps and the sanguinarians, with the main difference being, so far as I can see, the psi-vamps' need to drain pranic energy, and ability to do so.
~Also borrowed from sanguinarious.org

These are only two of the many arguments over the difference between psychic and psionic. There is a slight difference, and some people will get very belligerant over it. I find it easier to just use psionic since it is the all-encompassing term, and fewer people are likely to get offended or jump up on their soap boxes.

(I don't normally quote so much, but these two were written by other people to show it's not just my opinion and that I'm making things up, and there was no real way to rephrase any of that without it comming back to plagiarism.)
Back to top Go down
Elsie
Junior
Elsie

Vampire :
  • Yes

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Yes, you are right there are many arguments over it. Thank you for sharing the quotes.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritguardians.darkbb.com/
RaynePhoenix
Temp. Admin
RaynePhoenix

Vampire :
  • No

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Just to add a definition of the two words...

Psionic -
Quote :
is the study and/or practice of using the mind to induce paranormal phenomena. Examples of this include telepathy, telekinesis and other workings of the outside world through the psyche.

Psychic -
Quote :

1. A person apparently responsive to psychic forces.

Also psychical
1. Of, relating to, affecting, or influenced by the human mind or psyche; mental: psychic trauma; psychic energy.
2. a. Capable of extraordinary mental processes, such as extrasensory perception and mental telepathy.
b. Of or relating to such mental processes.

Both taken from a *very* quick Google search and the first result given.

It is very easy to understand how the two words can become mixed, although anyone with further knowledge into the two 'fields', shall we say, would be able to distinguish more thoroughly between the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire   Recognizing and Releasing Psychic Vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1