Vampire Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where members can talk about vampires, and other related things.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sang feeding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaname
Junior
kaname

Vampire :
  • Yes

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:10 pm

is it wrong to feed from your own blood if you can't feed from your donor cuz they're out of town?
Back to top Go down
Angelika
Junior
Angelika

Vampire :
  • No

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Welcome to the forum kaname. Please be sure to read the rules, FAQs, stickies and remember that search is your friend. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Now with that out of the way. If I remember correctly, I do not believe that feeding from one's self will give you the energy you need. I may be wrong and if I am I do hope that someone will correct me.
Back to top Go down
pyro_vamp
Local Administratior
pyro_vamp

Vampire :
  • Yes

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Angelika is right, feeding from yourself does absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Quiest
Administrator
Quiest

Vampire :
  • Yes

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 pm

As both Angel and pyro have said, feeding from yourself will do nothing. It simply will not help you out at all. You could consider it wrong, but it is more like pointless and a waste of time and effort. And not even actually feeding. But what makes you think you are a sang, first of all?

And secondly, welcome to Vampire Angels. As Angelika has said, please take a look at the rules, and FAQ's. And if you have any other questions, feel free to post them or PM me.

~moved to sang section~
Back to top Go down
http://vampireangels.vampire-legend.com
kaname
Junior
kaname

Vampire :
  • Yes

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:27 am

i'm a sang because i feed from other people!
i was just wandering if i would gain anything from myself!
you know, to quench my thirst
Back to top Go down
Angelika
Junior
Angelika

Vampire :
  • No

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:54 am

kaname
What Quiest was meaning when she asked you what makes you think you are a sang, is do you feed because you need the energy?

Some people have a fetish for blood and that does not mean that they are a vampire.
Back to top Go down
kaname
Junior
kaname

Vampire :
  • Yes

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:59 am

i do love the taste of blood!, but i need it for energy also
so is it right to drink my own blood?
Back to top Go down
Angelika
Junior
Angelika

Vampire :
  • No

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:05 am

If you want to drink your own blood then do so. However you will not gain what you need from it. The energy you require you cannot get from yourself. I actually think you would drain your energy even more if you drink from yourself but I could be wrong on that part.
Back to top Go down
kaname
Junior
kaname

Vampire :
  • Yes

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 am

ook
thank you angel
Back to top Go down
Angelika
Junior
Angelika

Vampire :
  • No

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:15 am

You are quite welcome kaname.
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sang feeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang feeding   Sang feeding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sang feeding
Page 1 of 1